Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.anmargroup.com.au (the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Anmar Group Pty Ltd ABN 55 129 579 406 (referred to below as Anmar Group, we and us).
2. Types of Users
- In order to make use of the full functionality of the Website, and if you are a builder and have entered into separate builder terms and conditions with us (Builder), you will need to create an account with us (at which point, you will become a “Registered User”).
- Your account to use this Website will be created once you have submitted your request to us in accordance with the prompts on the Website. We may refuse any request to create an account with us and we do not need to give reasons for doing so.
- In order to become a Registered User, you will need to contact the Anmar Group's sales team and agree to our builder terms and conditions. You must promptly notify and update Anmar Group if any of your information is erroneous or changes from time to time. By providing your contact details, you are deemed to agree to Anmar Group contacting you via such means.
- If you are a Registered User, you must not disclose your username or password for the Website to any other person. If you have lost your username and/or password, or you have any reason to believe that someone else has access to your account, you should notify us immediately or access your account and follow the prompts to change your password.
3. Direct Marketing
- If you become a Registered User, you will be offered the opportunity to “opt in” to receiving marketing materials from us and/or our related entities including (without limitation) Anmar Group Pty Ltd ABN 55 129 579 406 and any of its subsidiaries (Related Entities). If you opt-in, you will be consenting to receiving a variety of marketing materials from us and/or our Related Entities (which may include promotional deals, product education and other such materials). If you do not opt-in you will not receive such materials from us.
- If you initially agree to receive direct marketing materials but subsequently change your mind, you can contact the Anmar Group sales team to unsubscribe or ‘opt-out’. You can in many cases unsubscribe via the marketing materials themselves. For example, any direct marketing emails we send to you will contain a “unsubscribe” feature.
4. Use of Website
- The Website is intended to be a platform that enables Users to browse and compile information and preferences in relation to product options and various upgrade options in relation to same and to communicate those preferences to Anmar Group, a sales representatives or a Builder from whom you may acquire those products (Supplier).
- Anmar Group accepts no liability for any aspect of the interaction (whether directly or indirectly through the Website platform) between you and the Supplier. No claim is made as to the accuracy or authenticity of the content of the Website or the Goods and Services displayed on the Website, that they are useful for your particular requirements or at all. Any prices, images, description of Goods and Services displayed on the Website are for presentation purposes and indicative only. They should not be relied upon as an accurate representation of the final product.
- Anmar Group and its Related Entities do not accept any liability to any person for the Goods and Services, information or advice (or the use of such Goods and Services, information or advice), which is provided on the Website or incorporated into it by reference. The information on the Website is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the Website undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content before relying on that information.
- If you are an Unregistered User, prices, specifications and details for particular Goods and Services will be set out in the contract between you and the Supplier. You and the Supplier should independently verify the identity of the other party before entering into any binding agreement.
- If you are a Supplier, prices, specifications and details for particular Goods and Services will be set out in separate terms and conditions between you and Anmar Group.
- Anmar Group and its Related Entities do not accept any liability to any person in reference to using or visiting any location listed on or registered with the Website or purchasing Goods and Services provided by any Supplier listed on this Website and any use of or visit to any location listed or registered on the Website is at the individual’s own risk. We cannot accept any responsibility for the loss, damage to equipment, stock or persons during a visit to a location or external Supplier's premises as a result of any purchase from the Website. Any and all conditions of use, must be abided by any individual if visiting a facility or business or service provider that is advertising or is listed on the Website.
- The information contained in the Website is not to be displayed, except in full-screen format. No liability is accepted for any information or services, which may appear in any other format. No responsibility is taken for any information or services, which may appear on any linked websites.
- Anmar Group and its Related Entities have no obligation to any User to assist or involve itself in any way in any dispute arising as a result of or in connection with the use of this Website including in relation to any Goods and Services.
5. Website Material
- You must not communicate any computer viruses or other malicious computer code to us or any other User. You must not interfere with the Website or any of its associated hardware or software and must adhere to all Website security policies and procedures.
6. Links to Other Websites
7. User Generated Content
- Registered Users may post and upload content to the Website in order to order the Goods and Services(which may include, for example, their customer’s names, addresses, email and other types of content) (“User Content”).
- You are wholly responsible for all User Content, including permission to use, currency, accuracy and completeness of the User Content. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, any User Content and the use of any User Content in connection with the Website in any circumstance.
8. Acceptance of Risk and Release from Liability
- You are wholly responsible for your participation on the Website and you use the Website at your own risk. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, your use of the Website or your conduct in connection with the Website in any circumstance.
8.3.1 in the case of goods supplied to you by us, replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods, repairing the goods, paying the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or paying the cost of having the goods repaired; or
8.3.2 in the case of services supplied or offered by us, the supply of the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Otherwise, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Anmar Group nor any of its Related Entities, officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, information providers, suppliers, or clients will be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense (including consequential loss or damage) to any person or entity, however caused (whether by negligence or otherwise), which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information or material provided on this Website or otherwise as a result of or in connection with the use of this Website or any information or material provided on or through this Website.
- At the time of collecting your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to bring our Collection Statement to your attention.
10. Prohibited Activities
When using this Website, you must not:
- infringe any intellectual property right (including copyright, database right or trade mark right) of any person or be in breach of any legal duty owed to any person, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- reproduce any Website Content (as defined below) without our express written permission, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion;
- seek reimbursement from any other party for access to the Website or on-sell any information obtained from the Website;
- engage in any conduct which is likely to mislead or deceive us or any other person, impersonate any other person while using the Website, conduct yourself in an offensive manner while using the Website, or use the Website for any illegal, immoral or harmful purpose;
- submit, post, upload, email or otherwise send or transmit to the Website, or any User of the Website, anything that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or equipment linked directly or indirectly to the Website; or
- interfere with the Website or the servers or networks underlying or connected to the Website or violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of the Website or any networks connected to the Website.
We use our reasonable endeavours to minimise viruses and bugs from infiltrating the Website, however, due to the nature of the internet, the Website may be affected by viruses or bugs from time to time. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Website or any linked.
12. Intellectual Property
- The entire contents and design subsisting in, relating to or arising out of the Website and available through or in connection with the Website including but not limited to copyright, logos, trademarks, designs, text, graphics, images, information, applications and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the "Website Content") are the intellectual property of us, our content providers or our licensors, with all rights reserved.
- You must not do anything, or omit to do anything, which may infringe these intellectual property rights, except with our express written permission. This includes reproducing any part of the Website or Website Content.
- Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this Website only for your personal, non-commercial use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this Website for your personal use, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact.
13. Applicable Law
- This Website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Anmar Group makes no representation that the content provided by this Website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the Website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for ensuring that your access to this Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
- Each User represents and warrants that it has the authority to act on behalf of, and bind, any organisation that it represents.
16. Contacting Us
Anmar Group Privacy Officer,
Anmar Group Pty Ltd,
14, Felstead Drive,
Truganina VIC 3029.